I was excited to discover this blast from the past and remember that I always planned a varied curriculum a year ahead, for the benefit of my students, who loved to know what was coming next.
This is the art demonstrations list from 1993.
- January: En plan air (on site) landscape painting.
- February: Studio development of en plain air painting studies into a major work.
- March: People is action. (I hired a dancer to pose.)
- April: Horses and riders racing through the bush away from a bushfire.
- May: Autumn, tranquil landscape.
- June: Still life or Sculpture.
- July: Portraiture.
- August: Painting the Far North of Australia.
- September: Victoria's high country - mountainous panoramic.
- October: Flower painting,
- November: Christmas gifts. Miniature paintings and pottery.
- December: Silk Painting.